Monday 17 March 2014

FMP

Research

For the Unit 7 I am going to create a 3D environment and design interior for it. I visited Regent's Park and took some site pictures, I wanted to find the suitable area where I ''will'' built my 3D house. Bellow there are some examples:






I am going to choose one out of these places to built my 3D environment.

I did some research on how people in Scandinavian countries design their bungalows.  This si an example:
Scandinavia:


America:


Brasilia:

As we can see there is a big difference how different cultures do their own design. I want to create very clean and light design. I am going to create a 3D house for a two people, where they could feel free in that environment and have their own space.

Floor plan

I tried to find some of the floor plans suitable for bungalow style house. And I decided to create a simple floor plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment